[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle question

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 01:17:30 UTC 2008

It sounds to me like you must have TM_LATEX_MASTER set in  a project
file or in .textmate_init in a project or something.
The latex bundle does not set TM_LATEX_MASTER, it only uses the
variable if its set.  Are you sure it is always the previous master
file?

Try typing this into a latex file and then pressing ctrl-r  This will
tell you what the environment variable is set to without running any
latex commands.  If it does not return a blank line then you need to
hunt through your environment and see where it is set.

echo $TM_LATEX_MASTER

Brad