[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle question

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:33:58 UTC 2008

On Feb 6, 2008, at 1:13 PM, Geoff Vallis wrote:

> Brad,
>
> That's too bad if so, and seems a bit odd, to me at least. After
> all, an applescript can call a shell script, which could be used to
> call xdvi, presuming that the parameters like line number and file
> name could be passed on to the shell script. And I thought that
> Textmate could in any case invoke shell commands directly, which is
> all one would need along with the file name and line number.
>
> I am presumably missing something!

You are probably right.  I didn't think about it very carefully, and I
don't really know anything about xdvi anymore as I've been very
happily using pdf for several years now.

I would presume that if it can all be done in a shell script then
using the TM_ variables would give you enough info to put together a
script.  In fact this script could simply be the body of a TextMate
bundle command.

Brad