[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle question

Geoff Vallis gkv at Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 6 19:13:12 UTC 2008

Brad,

That's too bad if so, and seems a bit odd, to me at least. After all,
an applescript can call a shell script, which could be used to call
xdvi, presuming that the parameters like line number and file name
could be passed on to the shell script. And I thought that Textmate
could in any case invoke shell commands directly, which is all one
would need along with the file name and line number.

I am presumably missing something!

Geoff