[TxMt] Re: Blogging and code

Andrea Crotti kerny404 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 21:48:21 UTC 2008

Allan Odgaard-4 wrote:

> On 29 Dec 2008, at 23:20, Andrea Crotti wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Now things get a little bit complicated, but it might work as I wanted
>> finally, what do you think?
>
> There is also: http://code.google.com/p/syntaxhighlighter/
>
> This is a syntax highlighter written in JavaScript, so the page source
> is “clean” (just the raw source code in a pre with the type stated as
> a class attribute).

Yes the wordpress tag is based on that, but I canno't insert javascript in
my code...
I then noticed that textmate itself can genereates web page and really nice
css, why were you shy to notice it to me??

Anyway I will use the [sourcecode] tag and maybe textmate itself for the
other languages, thanks