[TxMt] Re: WebMate whereabouts | posting to Textmate forum

Jon Ippolito jippolito at umit.maine.edu
Thu Dec 4 21:17:25 UTC 2008

Christoffer Winterkvist <oprah at ...> writes:
> The WebMate plugin is apart of Green Moleskine mod.
> You can download it over at Gatorworks:
http://www.gatorworks.net/code/code-like-i-do

Many thanks for this tip, Christoffer.

BTW, I'm a bit confused as to the best way to post to this list: by sending an
email to textmate at lists.macromates.com, or via the GMane interface (which I'm
using now). GMane seems to thread better than the TextMate email archive at
macromates.com, but GMane didn't seem to "see" both my original posts.

If there's a protocol I'm missing here, I'd love to know.

jon