[TxMt] Run multiple commands with single short-cut key

dvlogic dvlogic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 01:20:14 UTC 2008

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously - I quickly searched
but couldn't find an answer...

I have written a "push" command to save my current file/line/column (where
I'm at) and restore it with a "pop" command.  I would like to run the "push"
command before I do operations like "Goto Current Tag [TM CTags]" so that I
can run my "pop" command to restore where I was at.

I cannot seem to figure out how to build a "macro" command that could do
both push and goto with a single key stroke (i.e. like remapping the ^] key
to do both) - I tried to record a macro but the macro stops recording when I
run the "Goto Current Tag" command.

Thanks,

-- dv