[TxMt] Re: GetBundles bug?

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Sat Dec 13 19:52:43 UTC 2008

On Dec 13, 2008, at 5:55 PM, David Frascone wrote:

> On a related note, my GetBundles stopped working a couple of weeks
> ago.  I've manually downloaded the newest bundle, tried the one in
> CVS, but no joy.  When I go to Bundles/GetBundle/Install Bundle,
> briefly there is a box that says, "This could take a while", and
> then the box goes away.  No list of bundles to install, no logs
> (that I could find).  Silent death.

You're talking about GetBundle not GetBundles. As far as I know
GetBundle is not up-to-date, meaning it checks the old svn trunk on
macromates.com.

Try to use 'GetBundles':
svn co http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle

(It's still work in progress but it works and it's much more faster)

--Hans