[TxMt] Re: GetBundles bug?

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Sat Dec 13 16:55:04 UTC 2008

On a related note, my GetBundles stopped working a couple of weeks ago.
I've manually downloaded the newest bundle, tried the one in CVS, but no
joy.  When I go to Bundles/GetBundle/Install Bundle, briefly there is a box
that says, "This could take a while", and then the box goes away.  No list
of bundles to install, no logs (that I could find).  Silent death.

Happens on both my iMac and my mbp.

When I try "Update Installed Bundles" I get a measure about a client being
too old before the box disappears.

Any ideas?

-Dave