[TxMt] Re: Objective-C Macro to Run

Armon Dadgar armon.dadgar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 18:13:33 UTC 2008

As of now the C bundle can only recognize C/C++,
would it be possible to add detection of the ".m" suffix,
and allow it to include the appropriate flags for GCC to compile
Objective-C correctly?

I didn't mean that we should copy and paste the macro,
but rather just extend support.

Best Regards,

Armon Dadgar