[TxMt] Re: Java & Textmate 1496

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Thu Dec 4 23:18:39 UTC 2008

On 04/12/2008, at 11:14 PM, dfunct wrote:

> I've just rolled back from the newest cutting edge release because
> I've
> discovered all my previous Java snippets have been either removed
> or changed
> drastically

Yes, the Java bundle has gone through a significant overhaul.

I am happy to discuss what snippets you are missing and add them back
in if necessary. Though I will say that I have personally found the
new ones much better after relearning them.

> and I can no longer use textmate to compile my Java classes
> without falling over

Please clarify falling over. It obviously should work.

> I was just wondering if it is possible to keep my old snippets and
> the way
> that textmate currently uses to compile Java while updating to the
> latest
> cutting edge update.

You can, but you are likely to run into issues at some point.

Perhaps email me directly with your problems with the Java bundle and
we'll work them out.

--

LD.