[TxMt] Blogging and code

Andrea Crotti kerny404 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 17:36:34 UTC 2008

I discovered the blogging bundle and I think is great, so I created a blog
for the first time in my life.
http://petitesnouvelles.wordpress.com/
http://petitesnouvelles.wordpress.com/
Well if I can't write with textmate it means that I can't write in a certain
way :D

Now the problem is that if I paste code I need to use the <pre> (or the
equivalent in markup or textile) tag which keeps the indentation but hides
part of the code if I enlarge the font on my browser.

I could also limit the lenght of the strings but it does not solve
completely the problem...
It would be also nice some sintax highlighting and better formatting, any
advices?

So how could I do?? Is it also possible to attach automatically binary and
text files directly from textmate or not? (didn't see that function).

Thanks a lot