[TxMt] trouble with ui.rb

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:09:22 UTC 2008

I already sent this message but publication is delayed
for some reason - excuses in advance if the post will be repeated

After updating the Support folder, I am getting
error messages in some of my routines which
use ui.rb. But the errors seem produced by the
lines in ui.rb like
<<<<<<< .mine
and
=======
and similar ones. Strange thing, it seems like the errors
are not related to my routines: a typical example:

/tmp/temp_textmate.LJOoCE:4:in `require': /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support/lib/ui.rb:92: syntax error, unexpected tLSHFT,
expecting kEND
(SyntaxError)
  ^

Any help appreciated