[TxMt] Re: A Way to Dump Scope?

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Fri Aug 29 20:44:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:32:05 -0700, Daniel Stockman wrote:
> With the "Bundle Development" bundle installed, it's ⌃⇧P to show
> the scope of the caret in a tooltip, ⌃⇧⌘C to copy that scope.

Thanks, that will show me the current scope for things that have
already been defined. If I'm writing a language grammar, I'd love a
"scope hierarchy browser" a la Smalltalk that would show me what the
entire scope tree is. Then I could make decisions how to organized my
language scope and easily learn from other language grammars.

Barring that, ;-) I'd be satisfied with a document, or a way to
generate a list...

Best, Charles