[TxMt] Re: jump history

Thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Wed Aug 27 17:36:25 UTC 2008

I usually use cmd-z, cmd-shift-z toundo and redo your last edit.
That'll move your cursor back there.

There is no way to really do what you want though.

I did once try and built something that would do that, but I found it
impossible without making a plugin or something. And I have no clue
how to make a plugin.

—Thomas Aylott / subtleGradient