[TxMt] Re: synctex support in LaTeX bundle

Brad Miller millbr02 at luther.edu
Mon Aug 11 15:44:53 UTC 2008

Mark,
There appears to be something wrong with Skim.  I have tried the same
experiment as you and I do not get the required result.

I learned that when testing you have to make sure to delete the pdfsync file
that gets created or Skim will happily use that data file.  When I only have
the xxx.synctex.gz file I cannot get syncing to work in either direction.

Brad