[TxMt] Re: synctex support in LaTeX bundle

Brad Miller millbr02 at luther.edu
Sun Aug 10 22:55:17 UTC 2008

I've just committed a change to the LaTeX bundle in the subversion
repository to add support for synctex.  If your typesetting engine supports
the -synctex=# option then it will be used.
syncing still works with pdfsync if you don't have the synctex option.

If you can try it out please do and let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

Brad