[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2, I give it up

Evan Berkowitz evan.berkowitz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 00:41:19 UTC 2008

I think we're all missing the most crucial mistake in this discussion:

The plural of TM is NOT TM2.  It is TMS.  For some reason, you all
keep writing that ``s'' backwards.  Keep focused people, we don't want
to lose track of what's important.

--Evan "bats, cats, fats, hats, mats, gnats, pats, rats, tats, vats,
TMS" Berkowitz