[TxMt] Reset blogging bundle

Wed Aug 6 14:08:57 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Can someone point me in the right direction? I would like to remove
all login details from the blogging bundle so I can start again. I've
removed the plist file, but when I try and set a blog up to post it
seems to be using an old password from somewhere that is incorrect.
I'll be jiggered if I can work out where the password is being stored
and I can't get either of the blogs I post to to fetch categories or
blog entries with the ones that are being used.

Thanks,
Nigel