[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Bundle and Terminal

Mon Aug 4 12:43:17 UTC 2008

On 1 Aug 2008, at 20:48, Brad Miller wrote:

> [...] I think I might be able to get what you want to work by
> detecting the error and the prompt and then using dialog to get a
> response.

Injecting the tm_interactive_read library into the pdflatex process
should detect when pdflatex reads from stdin and present the dialog.

Currently the library is only on the repository and you need a
bleeding edge build¹ for it to work properly with the HTML output
option.

¹ Achieved by holding down ⌥ which clicking “Check Now” in
Software Update.