[TxMt] Re: Extreme slowness on files with long lines / no carriage returns

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Sat Apr 26 21:16:10 UTC 2008

On Apr 26, 2008, at 12:21 PM, Matt Neuburg wrote:
> Kind of crude. Why wouldn't you just run the file thru "tidy"? m.

Beware tidy.

It was simply not an option for me trying to debug users failing pages
so they could show up in CrazyEgg reports since it would often correct
the broken html that I was trying to debug.
Sure, there are probly options you can set to make it do your evil
bidding, but I greatly prefer something short and sweet that does
exactly 1 thing in this case.