[TxMt] Documentation of osx/plist.bundle -- and in general

Daniel Sadilek d.sadilek at gmx.net
Sun Apr 13 15:26:39 UTC 2008

Hello everybody,

as nobody answered my question regarding "Configuring syntax
highlighting programmatically", I suppose there is no easy/standard
way to programmatically configure syntax highlighting. Therefore, I
will try to modify the syntax highlighting file and the current theme
file programmatically and then tell TextMate to reload them. While
searching how to do this, I found OSX::PropertyList.load to read
property lists and after asking google I also found that there is a
function OSX::PropertyList.dump. However, finding this information was
more or less fortune.
Is there a central place where I can search for TextMate documentation
for bundle developers? How was I supposed to find out about
OSX::PropertyList.dump?

Best regards
Daniel Sadilek