[TxMt] Validate HTML while using php includes

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Fri Apr 11 21:00:22 UTC 2008

On Apr 9, 2008, at 1:58 PM, Tobias Jung wrote:

> Of course, a solution which can be directly called from TextMate
> would be nice, but I don't know any...

Perhaps you could write a command that uses wget or curl to get the
resulting HTML from the server, then validate it. (I prefer wget, but
curl is probably a better choice since it's installed on all Macs.)

The TM_PROJECT_SITEURL variable will probably come in handy for this
command as well.

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>