[TxMt] Validate HTML while using php includes

Steven Rowat Steven_Rowat at sunshine.net
Wed Apr 9 17:32:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

Bob wrote:

>I'm searching for a way to run a validate Web pages created in TextMate.
>
>The site has headers and footers via php includes for each page.

I'm in the same situation, and my low-tech solution (perhaps there are more elegant ones) is to run the page in a browser, hit 'show source' for the browser, copy the code, paste into a new untitled document in TextMate, and then use the TM bundled validation. It's a few steps but they're quick with key commands.

steven rowat