[TxMt] New version of Texari Reborn Theme

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Sat Sep 22 19:29:15 UTC 2007

Ray Slakinski wrote:
> The attached screenshot does not show a highlighted line, here is a copy
> of mine... keep in mind I changed the highlight color from what you have
> to 'midnight'
>
> Ray

Ok, yes I can see the problem. That looks pretty ugly. It's the
selection values. I slided the opacity down to about 9 % and moved it
more in to the blues and greens.

File attached.
If there is any wishes to add support for a couple more Languages, just
let me know, and I will see, if I can add those in.

regards, marios