[TxMt] C Bundle: Function detection fails when arguments are spread over several lines

Angelo Laub angelolaub at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:49:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've noticed a bug in the function detection of the C language Bundle.

A function is not properly recognized when the arguments are spread
over several lines. This causes the syntax highlighting to be broken
and the function will not appear in the 'Jump to function' popup list.

I've attached a patch to the C syntax file which corrected the problem
for me. I haven't noticed any side-effects so far but I don't know if
it's really the best solution.

Allan, I would be glad if you could incorporate a fix to this issue in
an upcoming release.

Thanks,
Angelo