[TxMt] Editing a langage Grammar

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Tue Sep 18 22:37:19 UTC 2007

Finally figured out your issue, you had been saying service but I
thought you just didn't know the right terminology. :) Had forgotten
that it did use to be a service, was before I started using it heavily.

First go remove the service, it's very old. It would be in ~/Library/
Services/ I presume.

Then go install the proper one, an Input Manager now. In the Textmate
bundle choose "Install Edit in Textmate". After it installs restart
the application you want to use it in an it will be in the Edit menu
of the application and work like I mentioned before. :)