[TxMt] Subversion and Latex

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Sep 15 18:40:43 UTC 2007

Le 15 sept. 07 à 00:47, Alex Ross a écrit :

>> yes for me python2.3 is in the trash. I update python, ruby,
>> bash ... :)
>
> Just FYI, it's not really recommended to trash the default python
> installation… you never know what will break.  Better to use the
> MacPython[1] distribution, and just update your path.

I've installed python 2.5.1 with MacPython but we need to make the
installation with prudence because the installation modifies the
file .bash_profile

TEXINPUTS=$TEXINPUTS:~/Boulot/Base
export TEXINPUTS

becomes
# TEXINPUTS=$TEXINPUTS:~/Boulot/Base
# export TEXINPUTS

# Setting PATH for MacPython 2.5
# The orginal version is saved in .bash_profile.pysave
PATH="/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin:${PATH}"
export PATH

And  with that nothing works in Latex

Regards Alain