[TxMt] Pasteboard Server Error

Jeff Clark jeffc666 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:06:15 UTC 2007

The Pasteboard Server error that is detailed here: http://
macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/CantPaste is happening every time
I use TextMate. TextMate will work fine for a run or two but it
quickly becomes dead to the world of copy-and-paste (other than
internally). Also, contrary to what is stated in the previous link
this is only a problem with TextMate. I can copy and paste between
apps like Eclipse, Firefox, Mail, Pages, TextEdit, etc... without
problem. Further the stated solution of restarting the pbs does not
alleviate the issue. The only solution is to log out and back in or
to restart completely.

I had never experienced this problem until I updated to the latest
version (1.5.6 (1414))  several weeks ago.

Am I the only one? Does anyone have any ideas for me? Is there any
info that I can provide to help diagnose this?

Thanks,
Jeff Clark
Fairfax City, VA
http://www.nothoo.com