[TxMt] UTF-8.def not found...

Kjell Are Refsvik refsvik at online.no
Mon Sep 10 08:19:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

Just got a new machine and had to reinstall the file system and all
my apps, among those TextMate and the LaTex system (CTAN).

Opening a previously made latex file and trying to compile it, I get
the following error message:

---
This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.40.3 (Web2C 7.5.6
Typesetting: ./master_project_outline.tex

Document Class: report 2005/09/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX document clas

! LaTeX Error: File `utf-8.def' not found.

master_project_outline.log
---

Would appreciate it very much if someone could drop me a line and
tell me how to make TextMate aware of the utf-8.def file.

Sincerely,

Kjell Are Refsvik
Lillehammer, Norway