[TxMt] Re: Code completion for Ruby on Rails?

James Reategui jreate at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:16:16 UTC 2007

Definitely True. We need good code completion for RoR on Textmate. It's all
about having the right tools and decent code completion is definitely top of
the list. Something like what MS visual studio has, they call it
intellisense, would be everything. I mean code completion for your own
classes/methods anywhere....

Is there anything we as a community can do to improve the Ruby bundle for
this? I understand the plugin API is not done yet for TM...

cheers

-James