[TxMt] feature request: back to previous edit location

wobbet ward at equanimity.nl
Wed Sep 5 08:58:41 UTC 2007

Hello,

One extremely useful command that I use very frequently when editing code in
Visual Studio.net is the "back to previous edit location" command.

For example; I am editing file X on line 12. When editing I decide I need to
change something in file Y. After making the change I want to go back to
file X on line 12. This happens a lot of times during coding sessions.

(there is also a next edit location command that would go back to file Y, so
it's kind of navigating in a stack of edit location history).

Is this functionality already present in Textmate? If not, consider this as
a feature request. Also is this something I could add myself using Textmate
extensibility features?

Regards,

Ward