[TxMt] Re: Size of fonts when printing

Richard Dyce dd at dyce.com
Wed Sep 5 08:51:33 UTC 2007

Just a thought...

I had this problem with printing PHP. If you want to print PHP or
pure HTML, then you can 'Filter Through Command..." (cmd-R) using just

php -s

and viewing the result as HTML, and using cmd- or cmd+ to change the
size.

You don't get line numbers, or headers, though.

--
Richard Dyce MA (Cantab.) MBCS MIET

http://dyce.com