[TxMt] Ctrl key and shortcuts cease working

Matt Freels matt at furtherin.net
Tue Oct 30 14:37:26 UTC 2007

>> I just ran into a problem where after the recent update (version
>> 1436), all of TM's shortcuts involving the ctrl key broke.
>
> What is an example of a shortcut which broke?

Well, not helpfully at all bug-context-wise but much to my relief,
the shortcut keys started working again.

Commands that didn't work included switching language definitions,
Insert Open/Close Tag in HTML, seemed like anything that didn't use
the command key except some of the emacs-like shortcuts (^a, ^e, ^k,
etc.). I'm sorry I can't tell you for sure.

One thing I didn't think of trying while troubleshooting the problem
but have done in the meantime was to switch languages in the
international panel. I sometimes jump back and forth between italian
and english in the same session, and maybe that broke things.

Thanks,

--matt