[TxMt] Theme colors messed up in last update

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Mon Oct 29 04:42:34 UTC 2007

On Oct 28, 2007, at 9:39 PM, Yann B wrote:

> Since the last update, my HTML colors are messed up if I have some
> php at the top of the page, everything else after that is treated
> as "embedded source" from the "fonts & color" pref pan.
>
> If I just put: <?php  ?> on top, it's fine, but if I put something
> like:
>
> <?php require_once('_php/some_file.php'); ?>
>
> The everything under is just a big chunk of the same color...
> Anyone else got that? And found a way to fix it... Any suggestion
> much appreciated.

The way php tags are matched was improved recently, likely you have a
local change to either your HTML or PHP grammars that is blocking
half of the changes breaking it. See the following link on how to
revert your bundles. Note however that it can only be the HTML or PHP
bundles causing this so you don't need to remove any others.

http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles