[TxMt] Mailing lists and Bacn

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Fri Oct 26 15:21:28 UTC 2007

On Oct 26, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Jeremy Sachs wrote:

> What methods do you people use to sort TextMate mail?

If you mean "filter" as in delete some messages, I don't do that, but
I do dump all mail from this list into its own folder automatically.
Then I can just scan the subjects and delete what I don't need to
see, etc. This has been pretty manageable for the year and a half
I've been on the list.

The rule I use matches any message that's to the list's address and
has "[TxMt]" in the subject.

---
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>
I didn't "switch" to Apple... my OS did.