[TxMt] Mailing lists and Bacn

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:16:27 UTC 2007

On Oct 26, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Jeremy Sachs wrote:

> Hello. This is mostly unrelated, but I know you can all offer
> advice on this matter.
>
> I've been on this list for ten days, and since then I've received
> ~275 messages. The majority of them are unimportant to me, but some
> of them are. I need to figure out how to filter incoming messages,
> soon.
>
> What methods do you people use to sort TextMate mail?

I simply just mass-select messages that seem irrelevant to me based
on their subject lines, and then mark them as read. I have all
TextMate messages automatically move to their own folder so they
don't clutter my inbox, and have a smart mailbox that shows me the
unread messages from the folder.

There's actually another mailing list, R-help, which I am in, and
which is much worse.

> -Jeremy S.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College