[TxMt] RSpec bundle trouble

Nate Smith nwjsmith at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 04:52:02 UTC 2007

I definitely installed RSpec with rubygems, but I'm using the RSpec
Rails plugin for my current project, but I don't see how that should
make a difference if spec_mate.rb is looking for rubygems. Also, when
I run the "Open Require" command on the first line of spec_mate.rb it
cannot find rubygems.rb.