[TxMt] "Reformat to Column" needs better name

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Fri Nov 30 17:51:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

I occasionally need to hard wrap text, meaning that carriage returns
are inserted to make the text wrap at a certain column. The Text
bundle has a command to do this; it's called "Reformat to Column".
Because of this unorthodox name, I always have trouble searching for
it because I expect the command to have the word "hard" or "wrap" in
it. Could it be changed? For example, I noticed that the "Statistics
for Document" command has "(Word Count)" in parentheses because few
people wanting to find a word count command would search for the word
"statistics". And I suspect few people wanting to find a hard wrap
command would search for the word "reformat". How about renaming the
command to "Reformat to Column (Hard Wrap)"?

Trevor