[TxMt] Ctrl-Esc on Leopard

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Mon Nov 12 06:34:21 UTC 2007

Very Strange.

For the longest time, this has never worked for me:  so long ago I
just gave up trying to use it.  I am *not* using Apple Remote
Desktop.  Switching to a newly created user *did* allow this to work,
so apparently it was SOMEthing about my main user setup that was the
problem.  I've never had the patience to try to figure out what it
was though.

Just now however, I tried the keystroke and... Oh My Goodness, It
Works!!  Still running OS X 10.4.10.  TextMate is 1.5.7 (1436).

It *would* be really neat if there were some sort of "utility" that
could answer the question "Who Ate That Keystroke?"  ;)

eo