[TxMt] svnserve or apache2 on Leopard?

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 17:31:40 UTC 2007

Granted svn can be a pain to set up, but is Mercurial generally
accepted by the Open Source community? Right now, if someone wants to
pass around a new Textmate bundle or Rails plugin, they point to an
svn repo and the deal is done. I haven't looked into Mercurial too
carefully, but if it's better and can be accessed by svn users
transparently (riiiigggt :) then it could be a godsend.

Any thoughts on that?