[TxMt] All these crazy key assignments...

Brian Huddleston binarynomad at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 05:45:08 UTC 2007

There are so many wonderful shortcuts and key assignments within
TextMate that it can sometimes get a bit confusing.  I know that you
can hit `<apple><ctrl>t` and TextMate will happily bring up a master
list of all the bundle items and their associated key triggers or key
shortcuts, but that takes a while to search through if you are trying

I would like to know if there is a bundle or hidden action, that will
allow you to go into a mode where you can then hit a key combo and it
will show you the action(s) associated with that combo.  This would
also be very useful while you are in the Bundle editor mode to see if
a key-combo has already been assigned to something else when you are
creating your own commands or snippets.

----
Brian H
binarynomad at gmail.com