[TxMt] TextMate and Leopard

Allan Odgaard throw-away-2 at macromates.com
Thu Nov 1 03:34:42 UTC 2007

On 30 Oct 2007, at 13:58, John Tsombakos wrote:

> I'm sure Allan is all over it, but I noticed an issue with TextMate
> (v1.5.7)
> running on Leopard. Clicking the "gear" popup at the bottom of the
> window
> and selecting various bundles to see the commands, the text in the
> menus are
> different sizes! [...]

Yes, that is a problem for those items showing tab triggers.

I spent almost a full week getting the tab triggers to show (under
Tiger) and had to drop Panther support here, so I am not overly
motivated to look into this, but it’s on the to-do (for Leopard, menus
can easily be customized, so for new non-backwards compatible code,
it’s no problem to do the tab triggers, one of the many reasons I am
going Leopard-only for next major update ;) ).