[TxMt] new shirt ideas/slogans

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Mon May 28 15:04:35 UTC 2007

On May 28, 2007, at 10:26 AM, Guy wrote:
> yeah me too..
>
> just have the Textmate logo in the middle  at the front with the
> shortcut... and the answer on the back.
>
> --Guy

> --On May 28, 2007 15:05:10 +0100 Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 28 May 2007, at 15:01, Jay Soffian wrote:
>>> This got me thinking. The point of snippets is to save typing. So
>>> the above should really be tm⇥.
>>>
>>> But then it occurred to me. The snippet should be added to the
>>> TextMate bundle. Then put the trigger on the t-shirt. Something
>>> like:
>>>
>>> nyfe⇥
>>>
>>> If someone asks you what the heck that means, tell them they need
>>> to type it into TextMate to find out. Kinda like a secret-
>>> handshake. :-)
>>
>> I like this idea very much.
>

> ---Guy                                    PGP Key on Request

Interesting idea, but I'm not going to wear a shirt that says weird
things.
I don't know anyone that would ever understand or care what it means

Might be interesting for people that actually know other programmers
or go to conferences, or as a giveaway at macworld or something.
	thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors