[TxMt] multikey key bindings for textmate?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 22:26:12 UTC 2007

I may be asking a few overly simple questions as, due to work pressure,
I only had time to really look at TextMate seriously just a bit before
trial mode expired.

1) I know that (using the great Key Binding Editor facility), I can bind
emacs-style multikey sequences to os x editing actions. Can I bind
multikey sequences to TextMate macros or scripts?
2) When editing text files in bundles, is it possible to bring up the
file directly in a normal textmate window, rather than in the 'bundle
editor window'? Copying and pasting back and forth seems sorta
pointless, for the most part.

Thanks, maybe some more questions later,
Ken

P.S. what's the best solution for making the caps lock behave like
ctrl--DoubleKey? It'd doesn't seem to work on my external keyboard
(hangs the keyboard), but maybe because that's because I have
Quicksilver installed.