[TxMt] new shirt ideas/slogans

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Wed May 23 14:18:07 UTC 2007

Tim,
I was on the fence with that one, but I was really worried that
someone was going to peg me for a granola-eating, anti-American,
Berkley based hippie and in the end, since I'm still really new to
the list, I opted to cover my bases.

The next time I decide to write potentially inflammatory statements,
I'll do it with impunity just for you.

Thanks for the correction. ;-)
Cliff