[TxMt] Blogging bundle patch for Wordpress error

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri May 18 22:43:49 UTC 2007

On 18. May 2007, at 17:14, Michael Jackson wrote:

> [...]
> However, in version 2.2, the line now looks like this:
>
> $post_date = mysql2date('Ymd\TH:i:s', $postdata['post_date_gmt']);
>
> I don't have access to an old copy of the database, so I don't know
> exactly what the difference is between the 'post-date' and 'post-
> date-gmt' values, but I'm guessing that it means that the
> conversion using the get_gmt_from_date function is no longer
> necessary.

If you open the xmlrpc.php file in TextMate and selects Subversion →
Blame then you can hoover the mouse on teh revision number shown in
the left column to see the log message for that revision :) Of course
you can also just read the full log for the file.  Maybe that will
clear up why they changed what they did etc.

> Also, I've found that the blogging bundle Comments and Pings
> headers are broken in WordPress. If I try and edit a post that has
> Comments and Pings turned on, they will always be turned off
> whenever I commit the revised post, no matter what the headers say.

What if you remove them?

> Sorry about all the bother. I just wanted to let you know that the
> blogging bundle is having issues with WordPress 2.2. Other than
> that, keep up the great work on the blogging bundle!

Ideally problems with a certain blogging system should be reported to
the maintainers of that blogging system, especially if it’s only a
particular version of their system which causes problems.