[TxMt] CR/LF Line endings

Cliff Pruitt lists.cpruitt at cliffpruitt.com
Fri May 18 13:03:47 UTC 2007

Well, I can't argue with you there.  Tab size is pretty useless to me
too.  I can think of a few ways to provide that visual feedback & not
clutter TM.  I could see lumping tab size and line endings into the
same widget as tab size & letting the widget remember what you would
like it display.  I could also see giving the option to add more
status items to the line / column indicator at the bottom left of the
window.  For that matter, one thing I like about the OS X terminal
app is the ability (although limited) to customize the window title
with some useful info.  Maybe giving the user the ability to specify
custom info into the window title would work.  I don't think I'd use
it but I don't use but a fraction of what TM has to offer anyway.