[TxMt] Blogging bundle patch for Wordpress error

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri May 18 12:28:52 UTC 2007

On 18. May 2007, at 07:57, Michael Jackson wrote:

> [...]
> When I try to run the patch documented at http://macromates.com/
> wiki/Blogging/WordPress, I get the following error:
> [...]
> I'm assuming this means that my file is not patched correctly. I'm
> running the latest Wordpress (2.2) but I'm not aware of any changes
> that were made to the xmlrpc.php file from previous versions.

You can try “svn log xmlrpc.php” to see if it has changed.

Coincidentally I was recently in contact with a WordPress maintainer
who had done work on WordPress XML-RPC and told me they have done
both new features and bug fixes for the upcoming 2.2 -- so my guess
would be the file has been changed (too much) since Brett did the patch.