[TxMt] Strange Error

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Thu May 17 20:41:21 UTC 2007

I have a user of my FlickrMate bundle getting the following error...

error 63 (File name too long) opening sem /tm_dialog async/
 > nilsborchers/4.
 > tm_dialog (async_update): Window '4' doesn't exist
 > /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
 > dialog.rb:83:in /bin/bash: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking
 > for matching `''
 > /bin/bash: -c: line 4: syntax error: unexpected end of filecall'
 >       from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Support/lib/
 > progress.rb:36:in /bin/bash: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while
 > looking for matching `''
 > /bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filecall'
 >       from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Support/lib/
 > progress.rb:49:in /bin/bash: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while
 > looking for matching `''
 > /bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filefork'
 >       from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Support/lib/
 > progress.rb:47:in /bin/bash: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while
 > looking for matching `''
 > /bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filedialog'
 >       from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
Support/lib/
 > progress.rb:40:in

It's occurring during the "Browse Flickr Photos" command.  If anyone
is familiar with that particular error, could you please let me know
what it might be related to?

Thanks,
Brett