[TxMt] Subversion bundle and fmdiff

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Thu May 17 16:14:42 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I am trying to use FileMerge for the 'Diff with...' commands in the
Subversion bundle.

The help file says to set $TM_SVN_DIFF_CMD to fmdiff. I guess that
should be fmdiff.sh, which needs to be downloaded and installed first
from elsewhere (help should mention that).

Anyhow after I did set that up and run a diff, it does open in
FileMerge, but the "Accessing Subversion Repository" panel in
TextMate sticks around until FileMerge is quit. Am I doing something
wrong, or is that a problem with the bundle?

Thanks

Gerd